Responsible for day-to-day client liaison and project management, full time position.
Reporting directly to: London Studio Principle & Creative Services Director.
Responsible for day-to-day client liaison and project management, supporting the London Studio Principle & Creative Services Director as well as the wider senior management team in maintaining the agency’s high standards.
Day-to-day tasks will involve support across all project management functions, liaising externally with clients and supplier logistics, liaising internally with design and production teams at all stages of a project and reporting as required. Providing detailed contact reports from meetings/calls and responding in a timely manner to all client requests.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to demonstrate experience in managing packaging projects from ideation to execution, whilst experience within the drinks sector would be a plus!
- Supporting roles in day-to-day contact for assigned clients
- Making sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to the Studio Principal
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with team members working on the respective project(s)
- Briefing and coordination of vendor partners
- Liaising with agency finance team
- Service multiple clients concurrently and meeting agreed timelines
- Keep records of all client communications (written and verbal) and associated transactions, relaying associated requests (including electronic files and/or physical samples) to our design and production teams as required
- Analysis and processing of client briefings into functional succinct internal creative/production briefs
- Forecast and track client account project timelines and metrics
Account and project management experience, ability to communicate client needs clearly to internal teams in both written and spoken English; the ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously, listening and communication skills as well as good presentation and time management skills are essential in this role.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is initially to cover maternity leave for a period of a year. However, the position may become permanent after that time depending upon the success shown during the maternity leave period.