U.S. WORK PERMIT REQUIRED
Supporting our San Francisco studio in all aspects of facilities management, general administration, studio and design assistance.
This is a one-of-a kind opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and be an integral part of an amazing and hardworking team.
- Support to the SFO Studio Principal as needed
- Reception/Front of House
- Arranging travel for our team members (across multiple company locations)
- Liaise with our NYC and London management teams on projects/workloads
- Supply ordering
- Assisting the finance department
- Liaise with suppliers
- Keeping the building organised
- Handle all building issues i.e. liaise with the cleaning companies, landlords, IT team, etc., etc.
- Manage specific projects as requested
- Stellar at working with to-do lists, calendars, email and extremely organized with a strong ability to multi-task.
- A real team player; adaptable, with a strong, positive 'can do attitude', and an eagerness to learn. Great communication skills – must be a confident and effective communicator with a professional and friendly demeanor and a great attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent, reliable and willing to make a long term commitment to the company.
- With previous hands-on experience in providing administrative, executive, or personal support.
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word for Mac.
- Experience managing projects is a plus.
This is a full time position. To be considered please send an updated résumé and personalized cover letter explaining specifically why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position. As organization and multi-tasking is key in this role, please describe how you keep yourself organized in your professional and personal life.